The gown is Kwik Sew 3090 which I have used a couple of times before. I definitely wanted the little hand covers on the sleeves but changed the pattern a bit so that there were no raw edges when the sleeve flap is flipped back.
The hat is Kwik Sew 2433. It can be sewn up in about 10 minutes! The fabric is Organic Cotton Interlock from Fabric.com. It was described as white but had a creamy natural look to it. I thought creamy would work fine for this project. I washed and dried the fabric and completed the outfit. When I took it outside to photograph, it was splotchy as if it had bleach splattered on it. I was a little bit upset, thinking I would have to make the entire set again. However, I soaked the outfit in Biz, washed a couple more times, and it turned out white. The fabric is a nice quality, very soft for babies, but, whew!, never had this happen before.
I think I'm all caught up now for Baby Hayden. It is, however, still National Sewing Month so I need to get busy sewing on something!