Saturday, February 11, 2012

Couture Dress Class

Check out this class on craftsy.com! An expert in couture sewing, Susan Khalje, is teaching an online class in the construction of a couture dress. The class is being offered for half price at $39.99 which includes a Vogue pattern. I told my husband that I would like the class for Valentine's Day so I am signed up and waiting for my pattern to arrive.  It is a sew at your own pace class. Once registered, you will always have access to the videos and can watch them over and over. I will probably make the dress for my daughter so that I can practice fitting techniques on her. This is the recommended pattern.


In May, I will be attending one of Susan's couture schools and working with her in person. The school is an intense 6 days of sewing and learning. I plan to make a wool boucle Chanel jacket for myself during my May school! Check out Susan's website!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!