Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Bunny Sachet

Just a short blog post to wish everyone a Happy Easter! The Easter Bunny was filling baskets for my daughters and didn't have anything handmade to put in them. I just can't let a holiday pass without a little handmade gift. I ran across these cute, and very quick, Easter bunny sachets. I sewed up a couple and filled them with lavender. Tutorial can be found here. Every time I think I need to get rid of all my little scraps of fabric, I run across an adorable little project like this.


easter bunny

Happy Easter from me and my two favorite people to sew for!


2 comments:

  1. what a sweet idea! love the bunny. You and your girls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment. My girls loved their bunnies!

      Delete

Your comments make my day!