Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More Cafe au Lait Mitts


I finally finished my alpaca Cafe au Lait Mitts! I love the pattern and love the yarn. Alpaca is a very warm fiber so these mitts will keep my hands toasty this winter and leave my fingers free for keys, phone, etc.

Cafe au Lait Mitts
Ravelry link

Since I love this pattern so much, I decided to go ahead and knit another pair of mitts with my brown alpaca yarn. I usually knit items for gifts so this is quite a treat for me. My sisters gave me the yarn a few years ago for Christmas and I've been waiting for the right pattern. If you're a knitter, check out this free pattern on Ravelry and let me know how your mitts turn out!

Cafe au Lait Mitts
Ravelry link

September is National Sewing Month so I need to put away my knitting needles and get back to my sewing projects! I have a stack of fabric calling my name. I just can't decide what to make first!

National Sewing Month





2 comments:

  1. Lovely mittens! Your knitting is so pretty. I am trying to re-teach myself after not knitting since I was very young. Your mittens are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mitts are beautiful, and your yarn choice is perfect for the pattern. I am going to queue the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!