Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Updating my stash

I have spent many hours recently reading some wonderful sewing blogs. I never thought I would try the blogging thing until I realized how much great information is shared by sewing enthusiasts. I have found so many ideas for projects that my head is spinning trying to decide what to make next! Hopefully, I will be able to share something with others as well.

I decided that I am tired of my stash, at least the small scrappy pieces in my stash. So I made a little trip to Whittle's today to find some new goodies to make all the neat little projects that other bloggers have shared. I bought several fat quarters to freshen up my stash.  Now to get busy on the Fabric Gift Pouch and Scrappy Loyalty Wallet from this great blog!


 This coordinating group is Sedona by Laura Berringer for Marcus Fabrics.


What do you think I should make with these cute little birdies that I found in the $1 bin?









I guess that is it for my first blog post. I need to get busy on my blog design now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!