I became a little concerned that my choice of fabrics made it look like a cosmetic bag so I added a fun flower to the band on the front.
Instead of the two horizontal pockets that the tutorial suggested I divided the pocket section into 3 vertical pockets. I didn't add the center divider. Since the front has extra body with the gathers and band, I added the interfaced pockets to the back lining to balance things out. The front and back outer sections are also interfaced.
I love the zipper end covers. I will definitely use this technique again.
Sarah doesn't know that I made this wristlet for her. I guess I will find out if she is reading my blog if I hear from her soon!